- Male/Female candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- The candidates with at least 45% marks in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or CGPA 2.0/4.0 in the semester system can apply for this program.
- Admission will be granted strictly on the criteria as mentioned above i.e. on the basis of the marks obtained in last passed examination in 2019 and 2020. However, candidates of the other sessions will be considered by deducting 10 marks for each year for admission.
- Admission will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the candidate from the relevant Secondary Board. An equivalence certificate is required from IBCC Islamabad (where applicable).
- The maximum age limit is 22 years + 4 years age relaxation on the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation may be granted is special cases up to 2 years by the Competent Authority.
- GC University Faisalabad reserves the right to change any clause of admission policy or refuse admission applicants without any reason.
Checklist for documents to be attached
Candidates will have to apply on the prescribed application form and required to attach the following :
Three set of photocopies of
- Secondary School Certificate/or Equivalent
- Higher Secondary School Certificate / or Equivalent
- Graduation or Equivalent
- Student`s CNIC
- Father / Guardian’s CNIC
- Original NOC (required if last examination passed from other than GCUF)
- Four Passport Size Photographs (Blue Background)