MIAN MUHAMMAD ADREES
- Chairman & CEO Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd (Pakistan)
- International Director, Lions Clubs International (2018-2020)
- President Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) – 2015
- President ECO Chamber of Commerce & Industry (2015)
- President D-8 Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (2015)
- President Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (2004-05)
Mr. Muhammad Adrees is the Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd – the largest Chlor-Alkali Chemical Complex of Pakistan. Mr. Adrees is a distinguished name in the business world at regional and national level and as a Corporate Leader. He belongs to a well-known business family ‘Sitara’ engaged in the business of Chemicals, Textiles, Energy and Real Estate.
He graduated from Punjab University and then went to England in 1982 for higher Business Management Studies from London Guildhall University. He also has innumerable professional qualifications at his credit from LUMS, Pakistan Institute of Management & Leadership course from Montreal Canada.
Under his Corporate leadership, Sitara Chemicals is today the largest chlor-alkali Chemical Complex of Pakistan with annual turnover Rs 12 billion per annum. The production capacity was gradually increased from 30 MT/day (1984) to current 630 MT/day.